1. Mix Ghee with fresh lemon zest, minced garlic and dill – bake or broil your favorite fish.
2. Steam your favorite veggies, toss with warmed Ghee & lemon zest – brings out the “zip’ in your veggies. Add ANY spice or herb to your recipe – just remember to sauté your seed spices first to release the aromatic properties, and then add ground spices, onions, garlic, etc. You can also sauté your veggies in a Tsp (per person) of Simply Ghee till they are softened to your liking. Add a very small amount along with unrefined salt and freshly ground pepper right before serving.
3. Roast veggies tossed in Ghee along with herbs and/or garlic at 425 – 450F. Ghee has a high smoking point and will not burn. Toss veggies frequently to evenly roast.
4. Toss hot drained pasta with a Tsp of Ghee instead of olive oil. Add unrefined salt, freshly ground pepper, your choice of favorite fresh herbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Combine Ghee with BBQ mesquite spice & honey to make a simple BBQ glaze for chicken. Eliminate the honey, add freshly minced garlic to the BBQ mesquite and rub all over salmon – bake or broil!
6. Rub a NY Strip steak with Ghee and tons of freshly cracked pepper and coarse salt – grill!
7. Coat a ham with Ghee and honey and roast as usual.
8. Great on corn on the cob!
9. Perfect companion for baked potatoes! Add cinnamon and nutmeg to Ghee for the sweet potato or yam.
10. Sauté fresh asparagus spears in Ghee, with sesame seeds, lemon juice and unrefined salt!
11. Stir Ghee into any bowl of soup or hot cereal right before serving.
12. Grilled cheese using Ghee – simply the BEST!
13. Sauté pork or lamb chops in Ghee with rosemary and thyme. Add a touch of garlic.
14. Melt Ghee, add Old Bay Seasoning and dip your crab or lobster.
15. Scramble eggs with Ghee – nothing else! You’ll eat no better buttery flavored eggs, ever!!!!
16. Sauté onions, celery, carrot, peppers in Ghee – for a beautiful, warm and fulfilling soup base and build your soup from there.
17. Superb hot chocolate – warm 1 Tsp Ghee along with your milk. Add cayenne, cinnamon and/or cardamom to taste.
18. Pop your organic corn in 2 Tbs of melted Ghee and toss the finished popcorn with more ghee and unrefined salt. Dynamite! Lemon pepper is an awesome addition.
19. Coat raw nuts (soaked overnight& drained well) with Ghee and toss with unrefined salt, cayenne powder, cumin and turmeric – to your taste. Roast in a 250F oven till golden in color.
20. Pancakes, waffles, French toast – all perfect companions with Ghee and raw honey (mix 2 parts ghee to 1 part raw honey).
21. The perfect rice dish – cook according to your instructions and add 1 Tsp Ghee per person at the end as you let your rice set for five minutes prior to serving. Stir the buttery goodness.
22. Just great on crackers or toast – plain and simple!'
23. Add a Tsp of Ghee to warm milk and drink before bed. Add cardamom or cinnamon to taste. Can also use coconut milk.
24. Sauté finely chopped apples or pears in Ghee – add a little vanilla and cinnamon – drizzle with maple syrup or raw honey right before serving alone or with ice cream/yogurt.
Printed with changes from Simply Ghee.