DIY: All-Purpose Cleaning Wipes with Lavender Essential Oil
by Aura Cacia
TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES HANDS ON TIME: 15 MINUTES MAKES: 6 WIPES
A simple homemade all-purpose cleaning wipes recipe made with lavender essential oil for quick at-home or on-the-go clean up.
24 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz. 4 tablespoons water 2 tablespoons Isopropyl or rubbing alcohol sandwich container 6 heavy duty paper towels, cut into squares
1. In container, stack paper towel squares.
2. In a small measuring cup, combine water, alcohol and lavender essential oil.
4. Pour over paper towels and seal with lid, allowing paper towels to absorb the liquid.
5. To use, simply wipe hands or surfaces with 1 wipe at a time.
6. To store, keep in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.